I offer customized organizational development consulting services with an emphasis on:
- Fostering organizational alignment with vision, mission, values, and desired organizational ethics
- Program planning and implementation
- Program evaluation
- Strategic planning
- Team management
- Long term community/constituent engagement
- Collaboration development
I commit to deep change community processes and so we work only with people with whom I have established relationships of trust and respect based on the processes of change they have taken on in their own communities.
I draw from the following traditions to ground and inform our work with communities:
- Indigenous circles process
- Women of color theory
- Integral diversity maturity
- Systems thinking
- Collaboration studies
- Interdisciplinary research
- Indigenist leadership
- Complexity leadership
I have worked with nonprofit organizations, colleges and universities, hospitals, police departments, public schools, churches, and private businesses. I primarily focus on building a discipline of being and doing in organizational life that brings together circle practice with anti-racist intersectional approaches to systems change.
Based on my professional experience, I believe that circles process can be effectively used in the following ways:
- Conflict resolution between individuals, gangs, and ethnic and racialized groups
- Build relationships between city governments and their constituents, in particular, those most disenfranchised
- Strengthen neighborhoods as a way to decrease incidences of domestic, gang, and other neighborhood-level violence
- Strengthen the effectiveness of community justice practices in partnerships with courts, other law enforcement, survivors of violence, and those who have caused harm
- Address systemic racism and other forms of oppression in communities
- Improve organizational management practices in order to increase staff retention, especially in organizations working to address community crisis
- Develop and maintain cross sector collaborations
- Develop systems change interventions
I seek to develop a powerful network of change makers who use circles to improve the lives of communities through cross sector collaborations. I hope you will join me in this effort.
Please leave a message below if you have any questions or are interested in becoming part of our learning journey!